Here are some of the important diary dates for the Foundation Stage this year.
- Monday 8th October 2pm- Foundation 2 Grandparents coffee and cake
- Tuesday 9th October 10.30am or 2.15pm- Foundation 1 Grandparents coffee and cake
- Monday 15th October- am & pm- F2 visits to St Lawrence’s church
- Tuesday 23rd October- 9am-9.45am- Foundation 2 Harvest Festival
- Tuesday 23rd October- 11.15am or 3pm- Foundation 1 Harvest Festival
- Friday 30th November- 2pm- Foundation Stage Christmas crafts
- Wednesday 5th & Thursday 6th December am- Foundation Stage Christmas play
F2 children will take part in both morning performances
F1 morning children
Wednesday 5th December Christmas performance
Thursday 6th December – no morning provision
We would like to invite the morning children to attend the afternoon session (12.20-3.20pm) instead in this day
F1 afternoon children
Wednesday 5th December – afternoon session as usual
Thursday 6th December- Christmas performance in the morning
No afternoon provision on this day.
- Friday 7th December- Foundation 2 trip to Perlethorpe
- Thursday 31st January- 9-10.30am- Foundation Stage Letters & Numbers morning
- Friday 15th February- Foundation Stage “Into the woods” dress up day to celebrate the end of our topic.
- Thursday 28th March- Foundation 1 Mother’s Day afternoon tea
- Friday 29th March- Foundation 2 Mother’s Day afternoon tea
- Thursday 2nd May- Foundation 2 Farm trip
- Monday 10th June- F1 trip to Sundown
- Thursday 13th June 9-10am- F1 Father’s Day breakfast
- Friday 14th June 9-10am- F2 Father’s Day breakfast
- Tuesday 18th June- 1.30pm- Foundation Stage Sports Day & family picnic
We like to celebrate the diversity of our community. Please let us know if you would like to share any elements of your culture with us. In the past we have learnt about Chinese new year and St Lucia’s Day from Sweden.
The Foundation Stage Staff